Saturday, February 14, 2009

Spread the Love

Valentine's Day again, I love it. Of course anything that emphisizes Love and
Happiness I'm a fan of but for me its important to show love and kindness everyday. I'm happiest when I making people happy, thats the way it is in this wonderful world, we prosper most when we are in service of others.
But I have to feel good myself before I can be kind to anyone else, this is a major benefit of eating a raw vegan diet, it makes me feel so good, and everyone benefits.

Today was great, I really felt a love vibe when I was out and about ~ people were happy showing their softer side, helping each other out, giving compliments, smiles and flowers everywhere, nice but pity the love is only openly expressed on occasions. I must reach out to more of my fellow earth siblings about the benefits of this pure diet that I am blessed to enjoy and be adept in.


I made a love~pie, chocolate dipped stRAWberry and heart shaped chocolates. The pie crust is made from 1 cup of goji berries, 1/2 cup dried cranberries, 2 cups of mixed ground flax, seasme and pumpkin seeds, and a strawberry all processed together. On top was a chocolate mixture made from coconut oil, honey and raw choc powder, same mix made the choc's and I dipped the strawberrys in.

No comments: