Thursday, June 24, 2010

I Scream for Raw Ice Cream


This warm weather is making me-scream for ice-cream.. Here are some of my cool recipes..

This one is made from goji-berries, hemp seeds, honey and frozen bananas.. all blended together until smooth and creamy..




This one is made from two segments of semi frozen durian blended up with the jelly and some of the water of a young coconut.. simple.. exotic.. delish.. & divine..





I really enjoyed this one too as I made it for my mum, while also showing her how to make it herself in the new juicer I got her.. It's actually very simple, just peel, chop & freeze a few bananas and place them in the juicer with a few strawberrys..




My mum & brother loved it.. it was sublime, cold, sweet, creamy, healthy and delicious what more could you ask for on a hot summer day??

Someone to lick it off perhaps.. ;)

No comments: